FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
This FAQ is under construction, we try to add more and more answers on questions!
1. How to do a software upgrade on an Android Display?
2. How to setup the Triggers for Pushbuttons & Sensors for our interactive screens (AC- models)?
It is very easy to setup the trigger function for interactive screens. You do not have to write complicated scripts. It is very user friendly. Just rename your video file in the corresponding button number, save it on a SD Card or USB Stick and insert it in our the input portal of the screen. It will directly play. Read more how to do this here (explanation).
3. Which Video File format can be used for your AC- Models?
For our AC- Models screens, the video File Format for the video must be .avi or .mp4 and the correct Profile for VideoCodecs and AudioCoddecs.
The videos must be in this video format, if not, they won’t play. Read more about this format below! Video file format must be:
- Video extention: .avi or .mp4
- Resolution 1920x1080
- Codec: xvid/mpeg4
- Bitrate: 1000-8000
- Fps: 25-30 (frames per second)
Soundfile in video:
- MP3/MP2- Hz: 44100-48000- 16bit - 128-196fps
If use the incorrect sound format in the video, than you will not hear the sound in the video. Please make sure it will be formatted as above!
Are your videos not in the correct format? You can convert videos for free with VLC player (download the VLC player from the internet). After starting the VLC player, go to FILE > Convert/Stream.
4. How to activate my KioWare license?
- You receive a .pdf with the KioWare Licenses
- Enter the codes in the Kioware Config App.
- Go to License section at the left side
- Choose the option: electronical license
- Add the License Transaction & Authorization code into this section
- After entered the correct info it says: Licensed!